Monday, October 10, 2011

NFL SUPERPRO #1 by Ryan Browne



Ryan Browne is the Chicago based writer/ artist of the famously infamous print and webcomic, "God Hates Astronauts" and the stream of consciousness fun fest that is "Blast Furnace". God Hates Astronauts is the story of a bunch of inconsiderate, self centered, horrible super people who are hired by NASA to stop all farmers from launching themselves into outer orbit via homemade rocket ships. Currently it is updating every Tuesday over at http://www.godhatesastronauts.com

Also while working on GHA he is currently doing a long form stream of consciousness comic called "Blast Furance" which updates every weekday for an entire year. You can check it out at http://www.blastfurnacecomic.com"

NFL SuperPro was created by Fabian Nicieza. Read more...

9 comments:

  1. This is so so funny, fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the same "Justice!" sound effect when I hit my wife just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't hope to describe the joy this brought me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of the above...except for Rob....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep looking at this and I keep laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so good. Funny AND awesome at the same time! "Stop in the name of professional football!" I gotta use that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so well put together. But I can't help but think it looks like something you'd get for free at an IHOP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks wonderful.

    I also love how you can enter to win a bike signed by the main character.

    ReplyDelete