Wednesday, October 19, 2011

IRON FIST #1 by Dan Christensen

Dan Christensen was born in California, grew up in Arizona, then moved to France. Since then he has written and drawn several graphic novels and comic books, including Red Hands and Paranormal. He is currently working with Jamie S. Rich on a graphic novel for Oni Press, and is writing and drawing a noir fencing story for French publisher Scutella Editions.
Dan says: I've been an Iron Fist fan since I was a little kid, so he was my first pick when I found out about the new Marvel Universe Too - What If? project (close runners-up were The Black Panther and The Inhumans). If you care to see some more Iron Fist sketches, first-draft color versions of the cover and other background info, feel free to take a look at my blog: http://dcdrawings.blogspot.com/ "

3 comments: