Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DARKHAWK #1 by Tim Seeley


Tim says: I have a weird affection for DH, stemming fro the fact that he debuted at the height of my adolescent love for comics! My take on him would be really simple: take him back to basics. Chris Powell ues the powers of the Darkhawk amulet to protect his family, and clean up his neighborhood. Chris fights against the forces of  Phillipe Bazin, a small time local mob boss, aided by Bazin's daughter, Allegra. But is Allegra genuinely interested is stopping her father's evil or is this rebellion simply entertaining for the spoiled heiress?

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Darkhawk! The composition is great - and that building, I'm a sucker for that kind of style.

    And I'm in love with that pink/magenta color... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...pink is under-used. Glynis Wein used a lot of pinks in her X-Men coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see this series!

    ReplyDelete